BCTA Archives

November 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:19:30 -0500
All,

See e-mail below from Heidi Fought of the OTA. Then, contact US Senator
George Voinovich (
http://voinovich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm)
and US Senator Sherrod Brown ( brown.senate.gov/contact/) ASAP with your
concerns.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Christine Matacic
(513) 779-2659