BCTA Archives

September 2011

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ellen Yordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:04:48 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Attached is information about the Butler County Township Association Banquet that is set for Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the Elks Country Club.  I hope everyone SAVED THE DATED.  All necessary information should be on the attachments, if I forgot something or if you have questions, please to not hesitate to contact me.  If anyone knows someone that would like to sponsor this event, please have them contact me or you contact me and let me know and I will gladly contact them.

Hope to see you at the Banquet for a evening of camaraderie.

Ellen Yordy
VP BCTA
Ross Township Trustee