BCTA Archives

March 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:56:07 -0500
All,

Attached are the weekly updates from OTA. Items to note:

1.  HB 393 - Abatement Control
2.  Introduced - HB 454 - Tax Database - so businesses and individuals ca
reference current rates & potential liabilities
3.  Introduced - HB 456 - Repeal Estate Tax effective 1-1-2011
4.  Committee Hearing (House Aging & Disability Service) - Tuesday March 2,
3 PM; Rm 115 - HB 246 - Coverage of certain cancers for Workers Comp for
firefighters, police & public emergency medical service workers -
Question-what impact will this have on our Workers Comp fees? In previous
testimony, Senator Seitz questioned if certain individuals would be excluded
for individual habits that could contribute to certain cancers.

Christine Matacic