BCTA Archives

May 2012

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jose Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2012 14:42:18 -0400
Hi Fred,
I'll be doing a tee sponsor again this year. Was going to send the reservation also for a golf slot, but it appears this year the form doesn't have any place for one to sign up as a single to be paired along with someone. I'm pretty busy and really can't take the time now to round up a foursome. Please let me know if I've misinterpreted something.

Thanks for all you do on this great & worthwhile event,

Jose Alvarez

---- fred stitsinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL.

Attached is the new brochure for the 25th annual Butler County Township Association Elected Officials golf outing.  This is a great outing at a beautiful setting for a good cause, and its a real value.
I will have printed brochures at the next meeting on March 1st at the Elks Country Club.
We need sponsors, the number of sponsors determines our level of success.
So go get some sponsors early before all the sponsor budgets are all committed.

 DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL

Fred Stitsinger, GOLF CO -CHAIR
cell  513-205-5670