BCTA Archives

March 2006

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tim and Kelly Derickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:42:21 -0500
I realize this may not apply to all of you, but for those Townships under
Butler County Zoning as well as other concerned jurisdictions, the
Commissioners will be addressing a change in zoning as it relates to Group
Homes. Myself and a number of other individuals will be present at the 4/6
meeting.

Thanks
Tim Derickson