BCTA Archives

February 2012

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ellen Yordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:05:09 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Attached is your invitation to the March 8, 2012 Butler County Township Associaiton meeting sponsored by Lemon Township.

Please read and review the email from our OKI representative Chistine Matacic regarding her request that the BCTA consider joining several chambers in the Greater Cincinnati Area as well as other locak, regional and national organizations in endorsing OKI's Regional Infrastructure Improvement Zones' idea.  Open her email so we can make an informed decision at the March 8th meeting.

I will email the minutes of the Hanover meeting tomorrow.

Thanks

Ellen Yordy
Secretary/Treasurer