BCTA Archives

May 2023

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matt Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association-General Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2023 15:57:42 +0000
Rita,

I plan to attend.

Matt

Matthew D. Franke
Captain, Butler County Sheriff's Office
Communications Section Commander
513.785.1299 | brics.butlersheriff.org
1810 Princeton Road, Hamilton OH 45011

For BRICS support, open a support ticket on our website
or call 513.785.1299 to reach the on-call technician.