BCTA Archives

November 2012

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:41:34 -0500
All,

At OKI's meeting last week, the following was announced by ODOT and anyone
interested in attending is welcome - just RSVP to Annette.

Christine Matacic
Liberty Township Trustee
(513) 779-2659
(513) 652-2659 - cell

Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) wants to hear from you!

ODOT and the Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) have launched a
six month study and evaluation of the economic factors used in the TRAC
scoring process... and we need your help! We want to hear your thoughts
about what is or is not working in order to identify opportunities for
improvement in the economic analysis criteria used by TRAC.

Please join us on:

November 15, 2012
9-11 a.m.
ODOT District Office 8
505 S. State Route 741
Lebanon, Ohio 45036

Thank you for your support of transportation!

Click here to RSVP to the ODOT TRAC meeting.
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

TRAC commits between $300 to $400 million annually towards the development
and construction of "major/new" projects focused on improving roadway
capacity or reducing congestion. TRAC evaluates and scores projects applying
for funding under three criteria:

*   Transportation factors (55%)
*   Community and economic growth and development factors (25%)
*   Project sponsor investment factors (20%)

We look forward to see you here.

Thanks,
Annette Fields
District 8 Office of Planning & Engineering
Ohio Department of Transportation
505 S. State Route 741
Lebanon, OH 45036
513-933-6614 (Direct Line)