BCTA Archives

September 2010

BCTA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christine Matacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Butler County Township Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:06:13 -0400
Please make sure each township replies to Heidi Fought on the Township
Survey. Your administrator or Fiscal Officer may have the information
needed.

Note the Zoning Seminars and the Grant opportunities for Fire Departments.

Have a great day!
Christine Matacic