BESTBUDDIES Archives

September 2006

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ivan Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivan Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:03:02 -0480
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://AYK.Mjk1MzhiODkxZmNkZGZlYjJlOTY5NjFj.smartuslikable.com

so  important to  know just who  these visitors were. It's not important  to
Ability to upgrade and customize to meet your needs.

 Measurement	 Lenovo ThinkPad X60s (2.5" 5400 RPM drive)	Dell Latitude D420 (1.8" 4200RPM drive)
We use the program Super Pi to get a benchmark of processor speed.  The Super Pi program simply forces the processor to calculate Pi to a selected number of digits of accuracy.  Calculating to 2 million digits is our benchmark.  Below is a comparison chart of how the VAIO S360 with it's 1.7GHz processor stacked up to other notebooks when running this calculation:

that limits us we have to  put  aside.  That's  why  all  this  high-speed
On a final note, Dell must be commended for including a minimal amount of bundled software with the D420. Unlike Dell's Inspirons, the business-focused Latitude line is exempt from the infestation of trialware and junkware that has led to so many needless operating system reinstalls. This has actually been the first time I have not been forced to perform a clean OS reinstall with a new system, and I hope to see this repeated more often.