BESTBUDDIES Archives

October 2005

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:16:10 -0400
     Hello guys this is Mike Dwyer, I just wanted to touch base with
everyone and remind you all that we're showing the award winning
movie murderball Monday Oct 10 at 7pm for free in the Shriver
Multipurpose room on Miami Campus. SO come on down, bring a buddy and
have a good free time! Make sure to get there before the seats fill
up. Attached is a flyer about the event to use at your leisure.
Seeya guys there!

-Mike