BESTBUDDIES Archives

November 2006

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lauren Terakedis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:41:04 -0500
Dear Students:

This Sunday is the social event at Cincinnati Mills.  At the present
time we have only had a response from five students who will be
attending. I realize that everyone including myself is busy.  But we
have made a commitment to this organization and the buddies who are
counting on us.

There are over 20 buddies who are attending and they are excited to
spend the afternoon with you.  Even if your buddy is not attending or
you are an associate member we need you there.

This opportunity is also open to your friends who might want to check
out the program.

I am asking you to reevaluate your plans for Sunday if possible.  You
can always TVO your favorite NFL team.  PLEASE E MAIL LAUREN IF YOU
PLAN ON ATTENDING!!

Thank you for your time,

Connie Mehlman
Host Site Coordinator