BESTBUDDIES Archives

March 2006

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stefanie McAnall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:05:35 -0500
Reminder, we will be meeting by the belltower on cookfield.  We will leave
at or shortly after 6, so be there no later than 6 p.m.  Attached are
directions for those of you who need to leave at a later time.  Don't
forget, this is a Hoedown...dress appropriately!  Bring at least $5 to get
in.  There will be dancing, food, raffle prizes and some great company.
I'll see you all there.

Stefanie