BESTBUDDIES Archives

March 2006

BESTBUDDIES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stefanie McAnall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:29:38 -0500
I know it is a day early, but start your Green Beer Day off right.  Head
to Kona tomorrow night (Wednesday) between 6 and 9 for dinner and drinks.
You will find some of our college students and buddies bartending during
this time.  Best Buddies will receive a certain percent of the tips that
are earned.  This money will go to future events.  The more people there,
the better we do!

If you have a buddy, call him/her up and see if they are interested in
coming to Kona...otherwise, bring your housemates.

Officers (both this and next year's), it would be great if we could see
you all there.  We will need those of you who are 21 to help out behind
the bar.

Well, that's all for now.  I hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Stefanie