BSU Archives

February 2016

BSU@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:25:51 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Earlier this week you received a message regarding the movie and pizza that will be hosted in MacMillan Hall Friday February 19th at 5:30pm. Attached is the updated flyer for the event. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Also, as part of the movie we will be collecting water bottles and cases to send to Flint, Michigan as part of the #MiamitoFlint campaign in support of the families currently suffering from the water crisis. This is not required to get into the movie but we want to encourage everyone who is able to donate any water bottles or money donations in order for us to send as much support as we can!

The link is attached at the bottom for anyone who still needs to RSVP. The last date to RSVP will be Wednesday February 17th at 5:00pm. Hope to see many of you there!

As always if you have any questions feel free to contact Chanell Upshaw at [log in to unmask]

Have a great rest of your week!

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/forms/d/11G6_3ZV3WsTdZGTKaOuCVZyPRsUlrMPh8SdgkmQ512Q/viewform?usp=send_form