BSU Archives

March 2016

BSU@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 10:30:25 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I hope you all have had a wonderful spring break!

Below I have attached information regarding the Charles Blow Event scheduled for April 11th in Benton Auditorium. Please circulate to your respective organizations that may be interested in attending, all are welcomed!

Also, attached below is a link to a directory of Black Faculty and Staff at Miami University created for current students. Please use this as a resource for your success here at Miami! If there are any faculty and staff that you believe are missing and should be added to the directory please contact Chatrice Barnes at [log in to unmask] so the person can be added to the directory. I hope many of you find use in this!

Have a great week back!

https://docs.google.com/a/miamioh.edu/spreadsheets/d/1-sVLW8Q5BKb7oE1Id-9XLWj2FkV4FLTUznMLrZYhW3o/edit?usp=sharing