BSU Archives

March 2016

BSU@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chanell Upshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:48:48 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Love you like a sister (LYLAS) is an organization comprised of a group of dynamic women that encourage support and sisterhood for other women on campus. Each year LYLAS hosts a Fashion Show to raise money and awareness for HIV/AIDS. Right now LYLAS is looking for male and female models to walk in the annual fashion show on April 9th!! We welcome anyone to model and practices are currently every Sunday and Wednesday at 6:30 pm. Please contact Kesh Golphin ([log in to unmask]) or Aryelle Player ([log in to unmask]) if you're interested! Here is a link to the photos from our show last year: https://muhub.collegiatelink.net/organization/lylas/gallery/album/61794. Check it out and see if you're interested!!

Thank you!