CDG-CNL Archives

November 1994

CDG-CNL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curriculum Development Group - Composition & Literature <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 17:08:04 -0400
Some time ago, I posted to ya'll a series of posts
introducing SHARP and the Reading Experience Database.
Sharp has a small number of members but big connections,
it appears.  Because they are interested in the history
of reading I think they might be very interested in
some of the work related to our 112 reading group.

Malea, I think they might respond to work like that you posted
here a few days ago, for example.  Maybe they would be interested
in the narratives of readers reading that I have collected.   Anyone
else?  Edinburgh in July?  They are highbrow and need politicized,
I think.

jmcf

Thanks for your response to my query.
I will send again within 24 hours.