CDG-CNL Archives

May 1994

CDG-CNL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Malea Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curriculum Development Group - Composition & Literature <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 1994 10:06:35 -0400
Just thought that I'd let you know I'm back from Texas (some of you already
know that, but...) and ready to do this letter thing (the invitation for a
wider audience).  So far this list consists of me, Jim McFadden, Shannon
Wilson, Serena Hansen, and Cindy Lewiecki-Wilson (which I probably mispelled
because I don't have my address book handy). How is getting John Heyda and
Carol Callahan on-line going? We really need to expedite this so we can get a
core distribution group list going.  Let me know what's up.
--Malea