CER Archives

February 2014

CER@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dr Keith S Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr Keith S Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:45:39 +0000
The deadline for the CERP theme issue has now passed of course, and
submissions are in review.

I wonder if the guest editors of the theme issue on Physical Chemistry
Education are being invited to be involved in the organisation of the
symposium? (Or if not, who is the 'we' involved in organising this?)

Best wishes

Keith

--

Dr. Keith S. Taber
Chair: Science, Technology & Mathematics Education Academic Group

Editor: Chemistry Education Research and Practice
(Published by the Royal Society of Chemistry)
http://www.rsc.org/publishing/journals/rp/about.asp

Book Reviews Editor: Studies in Science Education
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/03057267.asp

http://www.educ.cam.ac.uk/staff/taber.html

https://camtools.cam.ac.uk/access/wiki/site/~kst24/index.html

Science Education Centre
University of Cambridge Faculty of Education
184 Hills Road
Cambridge CB2 8PQ
United Kingdom

ECLIPSE -
Exploring Conceptual Learning, Integration and Progression
in Science Education
https://camtools.cam.ac.uk/wiki/eclipse/Eclipse.html