CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:35:02 -0700
The setting is set to the path c:\program files\internet explorer which is
correct.

The link itself is to a web page of ours, not directly to Windows update.

This problem has occurred on two identically configured computers that we own.

Several other test computers with a different configuration worked fine.