CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2004

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:32:45 -0400
"It's a creampuff, only used to balance Aunt Martha's checkbook and surf to the
church web site and back..."

Yeah, sure.  Don't know what exactly has been installed on these systems (and
later removed) but it really doesn't matter. Reinstall and clean out the cobwebs.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
  www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com

   "No job is so simple that it can't be done wrong."