CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:36:24 -0400
Joe,

Joe,

That is a *old* report, last updated in September 2006. None of the
Clean Access 4.x.x versions are listed. Cisco responded to this, as
listed in the "References" link. Since versions 4.x.x have been out for
almost a year and a half, this report may be discarded unless it is
updated to be currently relevant.

Bruce Osborne