CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Simon Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:06:44 -0500
I haven't tested this but I saw the following come in:

Hostname: CAM
Date: 2006-10-31 20:00:15
Severity: User.Info

Perfigo: Administration:pr_XP_Hotfixes,
pr_2K_Hotfixes, pr_XP_MCE_Hotfixes,
pr_XP_TabletPC_Hotfixes are modified. All other
rules are unchanged

I looked at the difference between them and the copy of my pr_ rules
and see some logic to address IE7. Anyone else test this?

Simon