CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Simon Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:31:27 -0500
Thanks for that confirmation Homer.

Simon

From: 	Homer Manila <[log in to unmask]>
To:	<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 	1/26/2007 2:19 PM
Subject: 	Re: Vista

Just so there's no confusion...we have a 4.1 test environment that I
only had a Vista and Tablet machine log into.  Vista is most definitely
being seen as Windows All.

controlsmartdb=# select os_name,count(*) from user_info group by os_name
order by os_name;
    os_name     | count
 WINDOWS_ALL    |     1
 WINDOWS_TPC_XP |     1