CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Trieu, Vu (InfoTechServ)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:34:25 -0400
I have gotten this error time and times again, doing the following have
resolved this problem without the error reoccuring...we are using
4.1.2.0.  Also, when I had this error at the beginning, installing
different AV didn't help.

You have to uninstall and manually remove all traces of Cisco Clean
Access and the AV you use.

To remove Clean Access:
-Uninstall using the regular uninstaller
-Do a Windows search for Cisco, Access, Agent, Clean, CCA, and CAA and
remove files and folders as needed (not all findings are Cisco Clean
Access related, use your judgement)
--Do a search for Cisco, Access, Agent, Clean, CCA, and CAA in the
registry and delete (not all findings are Cisco Clean Access related,
use your judgement)

Remove your AV, we use McAfee here on campus, so to remove McAfee:
-Download VSCleanupTool, and MCPR2 from McAfee and run both
applications; best if done in safe mode and reboot.
all files/folders and the registry.

Now reinstall the AV and Cisco Clean Access...

Hope this help,

Vu