CLEANACCESS Archives

March 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 05:55:37 -0400
Deborah,

You should be able to upload the snapshot from the console & restore. If
this is a new box, you should reinstall the new licenses after the
restore.

I have done this many times to get the current production setup on my
Lab CAM. Email me offline if you have any questions.

I believe that you may also restore the backup from the command line.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University