CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:01:36 -0500
Good Day,

I was frustrated with Perfigo support at one time and asked them the best
way to request assistance. They said I should open a ticket online at
their support site.

My requests have all been "level 3", you get a response within 24 hrs.
Since using the ticketing system I've opened over a half dozen tickets and
have always gotten a response within the 24 hours. That is to say, if I
submit a ticket at 8:00 a.m there is a high likelihood I'll hear from them
before the day is out.

I haven't yet deployed and can't speak to how they respond to a level 1
problem, but if you're not using their ticketing system I recommend that
you do. And if you're done opening the ticket in a bad spot, call both the
support phone numbers .

William Doyle
International House
UC Berkeley