CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Torkelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:22:00 -0600
I think it's been a bug for quite some time.  I've never been able to
get that to work.  I sometimes inadvertently click "Clean Access"
instead of "Roles" when I am changing/tweaking our role Bandwidth
Management.  I usually just close the browser and start over.  We are on
4.1.6...

Kyle Torkelson
Senior Network Administrator
University of Sioux Falls