CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:39:13 -0400
You can remove their certification in bulk at a specified time/interval,
thus causing them to recertify the *next* time they log in.

Another alternative: we require our users to certify at every login. As a
result, if we need anyone (or any group of someones) to recertify, we simply
kick them. Not something we'd do regularly, but in the event of an outbreak
or other "crisis" ....

-Bob Black
Miami University