CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Stanclift, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:25:33 -0600
We just reinvested in a new pair of 3350's to replace our Dell custom appliances, only to find out a week later that Cisco was putting them at EOL. Thankfully our sales rep was able to work with Cisco were nice enough to honor our discounts for trade-in on the 3355 instead, but it does not inspire a lot of confidence to sell us brand new equipment that is going to be announced EOL the week we get it. Not supporting versions of Windows is just another thing that makes me bang my head against the wall and wonder why we decided to stick with this product.

Michael Stanclift

Network Analyst

Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu

(816) 501-4231

Help keep our campus green, think before you print!

RUCS will never ask you for your password!