CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Sichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:07:12 -0700
Regardless of the settings of the role, UDP port 8900-8903 are blocked
and returned with an ICMP unreachable from the CAS.

Try a role with all IP allowed.

Wondering if anyone has any inline CASes with fiber (LX or SX) NICs? We
have a number of these in our 4.1 install and are catching a good bit of
flak from Cisco about wanting to do the same if we buy appliances for
4.8.

For what its worth, we also have this requirement. We are upgrading to
10 gig core switching.