CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 14:22:39 -0400
I beg to differ about the CCA version. I have been running SSO on 4.1.1
for a year and currently have 4.1.2.1 working IB & OOB Virtual Gateway.
You do not necessarily need the latest release & associated bugs.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University