CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:05:41 -0400
I realize any changes made to CCA would be wiped during an upgrade, BUT, if one wished to make files available to the users where would be the best place to do that?

For example when the CCA Agent is required, the client gets a button where they can download the agent. I'm not proposing modifying any source files on CCA, however, if I could add a link to an html file that listed the four variations of SAV (XP 32 and 64 bit and Vista 32 and 64 bit) and put that in a centrally located place, neat.

Currently I open a hole to another server which requires the user to authenticate again.

Thanks, Howard