CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robert J. Rutkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:38:10 -0400
Interesting... I wonder if it was planned for today, or if there are still some Cisco people on the list who are reading what we are posting, just not responding because they don't have answers. Perhaps they didn't like the discussion this morning, or it's just a coincidence!

Rob

Robert J. Rutkowski
Network Administrator
Keystone College