CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:38:00 -0400
We're running CCA 4.1.6 CAM/CAS along with the 4.1.10 Agent. My
organization is switching to Trendmicro Officescan V10, and the Cisco
Agent doesn't detect the age of the AV definitions correctly. It does
detect the product itself though. Oddly the report shows the correct date
on the Virus Definition file.

Client AV Info
Product ID:	TrendMicroAV
Product Name:	Trend Micro OfficeScan Client
Product Version:	10.0
Virus Definition File Version:	6.563.00
Virus Definition File Date:	10/20/2009

Just wondered if anyone else has run into this? We will eventually upgrade
to 4.7 where I'm told it is supported, but short term I need a quick
solution. Does anyone have a reliable check that detects the presence of
this software?

-Mike