CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Baynes, Faith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:26:27 -0700
We are also testing 4.1.3.1 mac agent.... and are still stuck running
the script to fix the CPU utilization issue.

I have seen exactly this symptom you describe - in our case, we have 2
ssids, which are represented by 2 different roles in cca and 2 different
vlans... when users switch from one ssid to the other, they get an SSL
error. I haven't grabbed the debug logs yet from the agent or opened a
ticket...

Also, I have one report of a user experiencing intermittent network
drops when on their home network and the CCA mac agent is still running.
This sounds an awfully lot like the 4.1.3.0 PC agent problem that
affected non-CCA-monitored networks... but I'm waiting on data on that
one.

Please let me know if you make any discoveries ;-) I think there aren't
many people out there running the mac agent ;-)

-faith

Faith Baynes
Systems Administrator
Catlin Gabel School