CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2007

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Xu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:36:07 -0400
It is a Vista computer and installed with Norton antivirus and firewall. I tried to disable Norton with no help. I did not try to remove Norton. The student will come to me again in a few days and I will try some more things. TAC has suggested to disable UAC on Vista. I will try that as well. We have many Norton users and this is the only one having this problem.

To clarify, the error happens when the agent runs, not during installation. The agent installation has no problem.

Thank you for all the suggestions! I will give update on this one when I have something new.

Dennis Xu

Network Analyst(CCS)

University of Guelph

5198244120 x 56217