CLEANACCESS Archives

January 2012

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kelly Slone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:04:57 -0500
Has anyone had any luck integrating vpn with NAC 4.9?  We are currently trying
to implement this in our environment with some mixed/strange results.
Currently windows clients sign into the nac agent via sso, remediate, receive
the message that they have full network access, and immediately try to
remediate themselves again and again. On mac clients running 10.7.2 the nac
agent fails to login via SSO and the agent never pops up to allow for manual
login.  We have tested another mac running 10.6 and surprisingly this mac
works perfectly.  The agent logs in via SSO, remediates, and stays logged in
allowing access until we log it out.

Thank you,
Kelly Slone