CLEANACCESS Archives

November 2011

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Calvin Krzywiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:28:06 -0500
Starting last night, we've had a  number of OSX 10.7 users unable to authenticate to NAC. The agent
just closes out and pops up again when a user enters their credentials. TAC is telling us the agent
logs are showing that the clients are failing while validating the SSL cert from the CAS. We've
verified that the cert is valid and the crl servers are reachable. No changes were made to our
environment recently. We are on 4.8.2 running 4.8.2.591 as our Mac client.

Has anyone seen anything like this issue?

--
Cal A. Krzywiec, CCNA, CCDA
Network Engineer