CLEANACCESS Archives

May 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Holman, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 12:01:36 -0500
Hello,
        We have just started on the Clean Access path, and have found ourselves in a bit of a quandary.  Does anyone have a recent example of a game console registration page we could modify for our environment?  I have already looked at Alex Lanstein's examples and am a bit confused as I have never developed through PHP, being server side myself.  A few questions I would have is where is the file functions.php (called in cam_functions.phps)?  I have seen a couple people commenting on adding some additional code to get their registration to work, is this a new issue?  I suspect that if we can't get this registration page up soon, I may just end up adding in wildcard mac addresses.  So the second question would be does anyone have a recent list of mac addresses from the vendors?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Holman
System Coordinator, System Support Services
Communication and Information Technologies
Tennessee State University
3500 John Merritt Boulevard
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
(615) 963-7688