CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2004

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:16:25 -0500
To use virtual gateway mode you do set the IPs to the same for both
interfaces.  The gateway for both interfaces will be the router for
that subnet.  The client machines will need to have their gateways set
to the router for that subnet as well.  The SecureSmart acts as a
transparent bridge basically.

David Bruce
Network Services
Computing Service