CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Speight, Howard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:00:27 -0500
I just upgraded from 4.7.1 to 4.7.2 in our test lab, looked a bit strange, although appears to have been successful?

[root@cas3 ~]# cd /store
[root@cas3 store]# cd cca_upgrade-4.7.2
[root@cas3 cca_upgrade-4.7.2]# ./UPGRADE.sh
Switching the perfigo service to maintenance mode...
BaseAgent process stopped!
Stopping DHCP...
In Maintenance Mode...
Going to upgrade the server rpm
Backing up Clean Access Server
Finished upgrading the system to 4.7.2
[root@cas3 cca_upgrade-4.7.2]# cd /perfigo/common/bin/
[root@cas3 bin]# ./showstate.sh | grep INCORRECT
[root@cas3 bin]#
c[root@cas3 ~]# cat /perfigo/build
VERSION=4.7.2
NAME=Clean Access Server
DATE=2010/02/05
AUTHOR=avinkuma
BUILD_TAG=NAC-4_7_2-RC2
BUILD_INFO=Release
BUILT_ON=gvtest5
REBUILD_COUNT=0
[root@cas3 ~]#

Don't recall doing an upgrade where at least one rpm was updated? Perhaps those messages were suppressed? Also didn't reboot, instructions stated would be automatic. Joined back to the CAM, no problem. Nice we are back to using the tar file!  :-)