CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nathaniel Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:23:37 -0400
Hi Mary-Ellen,

The log is encrypted, but only Cisco personnel (TAC or the Business
Unit) can decrypt it.

I know that in some instances it could assist in troubleshooting, but it
also contains sensitive information about CAS to agent communications,
which if found out could compromise the agent. So that is why it is
encrypted and no tool exists for customers to decrypt.

HTH,

Nate