CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rajesh Nair (rajnair)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:31:16 -0700
Cal,

User id, IP and MAC for online users is all in the online user list.
This info is available through API as well and the Online user page is
searchable as well.  Are you refering to historic searchability? i.e.
users who might have logged in and out in the past?  If so, syslog might
be a better place to do this search.

Yes, I am aware that the scan/agent reports should also be available
from one place... That we can try to do sooner than the full reporting.

-Rajesh.