CLEANACCESS Archives

June 2009

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Xu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:40:37 -0400
I did not try to bounce these users. But for these users, some of them are showing as successfully login later, some are logged in with "restricted access" by clicking Limited button and some are showing the same logs repeatedly.

Dennis Xu
Network Analyst
Computing and Communication Services
University of Guelph