CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lanstein, Alex C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:08:46 -0400
The only time I've seen this happen is when she tries to login while plugged into the network but also on via wireless.  It'll login by one, but the client doesnt realize that it's connected through the other interface, so it pops up again.  Then when you login, it uses the default route (read: default interface) and logs in through the "primary" interface again.  It's still not on via wireless, or the secondary interface, so it tries to login again.  I'd definately try disabling her wireless first

But why that would cause it not to happen when you're in your office....do you get wireless reception in there?

Regards,
Alex Lanstein