CLEANACCESS Archives

April 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Muhammad Ismail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:06:09 -0400
Hi,

How are others handling Pocket PC devices that have a Windows Mobile OS. We do offer wireless through Clean Access and with this particular one running Windows Mobile version 5.0, the user is asked to download CAA which obviously is not going to work as it is. We are running version 4.1.2.0 on CAS/CAM.

Is there a CAB file or .exe for mobile devices for CAA or support for mobile devices in latest release 4.1.3. Release notes talk about guest user access to pocket pc but nothing in particular about other Windows mobile devices, unless I miss something.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards
Muhammad/.