CLEANACCESS Archives

September 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lanstein, Alex C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:40:30 -0400
Has anyone out there upgraded to CCA 3.5.4 that ORIGINALLY started with the first product from Perfigo? (back when the client was called 'cleanmachines', and not 'smartenforcer')  We upgraded to 3.5.4 and since then it's been very flaky.  Filters dont work, either by mac or subnet, and about 10% (and growing) of the computer are not redirected to the login page.  They can go to the site manually, but nothing else.  If they have the client manually installed they can login fine and be scanned, but they still wont be able to get to any site.  We're running it in virtual-ip mode.

Anyone else seeing a similar issue?