CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2008

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Anthony DeCerbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:04:38 -0400
Cisco is also recommending that we enable the heartbeat timer in order to
mitigate these issues however it does not appear to be working for us
since we are Layer 3 In-Band.

Does anyone else have the heartbeat timer working with their Layer 3 setup?

I'm still waiting for Cisco to get back with me as to why the agent is not
logging off when we restart, logoff or shutdown. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks,

-anthony-